Up to 30 students per class, 10 elements per work group; 35 hours weekly worload, during the working period, from Monday to Friday;
1 project developed competitively by the groups;
3 areas of competences taught simultaneously in each trimester:
- Software Engineering and programming;
- Methodologies, tools and support techniques;
- Agile development of a software solution in a business context.
• Iterative agile software development;
• Computing systems and networks;
• Data bases;
• Project I.
• Web programming and SOA;
• Project II.
Price and Financial conditions
The price to attend SWitCH() is EUR 2850.
After the 1st 9 months, all the students with positive grades will start a paid internship in one of the companies associated with Porto Tech Hub.
Special credit conditions from our financial partner are available for all students.
For more information please contact email@example.com