Up to 30 students per class, 10 elements per work group; 35 hours weekly worload, during the working period, from Monday to Friday;
1 project developed competitively by the groups;
3 areas of competences taught simultaneously in each trimester:
- Software Engineering and programming;
- Methodologies, tools and support techniques;
- Agile development of a software solution in a business context.
• Agile and interactive software development methodologies;
• Computer systems and networks;
• Data bases;
• Project I.
• Component-Based Programming & SOA;
• Project II.